The Christian Post is the leading Christian newspaper online in America. We keep believers informed of breaking news reports on current events in an objective and fair approach. We want to provide value to our readers through a data-driven and results-oriented approach, through our content, our products and our advertisers. If you are passionate about audience engagement and marketing, and care deeply about Christian worldview and media, The Christian Post is the place for you.
Primary Responsibilities for the Marketing & Audience Growth Associate
• Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
• At least two years proven experience working with digital marketing (preferably in a digital magazine or newspaper)
• Agree with The Christian Post’s statement of faith
• Experience working across teams
• Excellent Communication.
• Demonstrate empathy for customers struggles and challenges
• Intellectually curious
• Resilient in the face of objections
• Energy and Creativity.
• You are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates.
• Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
• Must be able to work Monday - Friday in Washington DC, 20011
Benefits & Perks
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Paid maternity and paternity leave
• Paid Time Off
• Sick Leave
Please note that only candidates who answer all application questions below will be considered.
Your application was submitted successfully.