Web Producer for Crossmap Christian Books Section https://books.crossmap.com/
Crossmap.com is looking for a Web Producer for its Books section - a resource hub for all Christian books. Our ideal candidate should be creative, able to curate contents, interview authors, and write book reviews (when necessary) for the Crossmap Books section; and he/she should be data-driven, maintaining a Crossmap Books best sellers chart and marketing our content to readers of Christian books.
Location: Washington, DC
-Curate and update the Crossmap Books page daily with new releases, best sellers, book reviews and recommendations, and book quotes
-Connect with book publishers and authors so that Crossmap Books becomes a significant platform for announcing and releasing their books
-Write Book Recommendation articles on a variety of topics, themes and for different audiences, making sure that articles are SEO-friendly and well researched-Interview authors for a Crossmap Books podcast and videos
-Manage and update a best sellers charts for Crossmap Books, sourcing data from retailers, associations and other best seller charts. Crossmap Best Sellers list should become trustworthy and an authority in Christian books charts.
-Organize events (virtual and in-person) - book signings, launches and giveaways
-Provide content for Crossmap email newsletter and social media posts
-Assist Managing Content Producer with weekend updates on the Crossmap homepage, making sure that content is updated with quality and relevant content
-Source and review new books according to a schedule
-When necessary, write objective book reviews in a well-articulated, objective and honest manner, forming well-reasoned reviews that factor in genre, audience, and writing style
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Passionate and knowledgable about Christian books
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities and schedules
- Proficiency in working with content management systems (CMS) to update website
- Proficient in social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Knowledge of emerging media trends
- Excellent editorial, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan and host events
- Enjoy networking and connecting
- Ability to work under deadlines without compromising editorial standards
- Agree with Crossmap.com's statement of faith
- Based in Washington, DC
- 2+ years writing objective and professional book reviews ( (not a requirement, but a huge plus)
Potential Start date: April 2022
Who We Are
Crossmap.com, an affiliate of The Christian Post, is a Christian living portal website serving the U.S. and global Christian communities launched in 2004.
Crossmap.com's vision is to gather and share every beneficial Christian resource in the world based on Biblical values, while promoting cooperation among believers and strengthening the faith of our site visitors.
The Crossmap network is pan-denominational, viewing all Christian denominations as equal constituents of the body of Christ.
Your application was submitted successfully.