Crossmap.com Homepage Editor
We are looking for someone who is organized and data-driven, who knows what audiences will want and respond to.
Location: Washington, DC
-Maintain and update the Crossmap homepage 5 times a day, making sure that content is updated frequently with quality and relevant content
-Coordinate content selection with section editors, especially around major themes and seasons
-Manage the Crossmap social media channels, receiving copy from section editors and scheduling those to be published
-Send out a weekly Crossmap newsletter with the best new content of the day from each section
-On a weekly and monthly basis, analyze traffic and audience analytics with the section editors, build up engagement and grow regular users
-Provide a monthly report to management on traffic, user engagement and other metrics as required
- At least two years' proven experience in news/magazine editing, preferably digital
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of evangelical Christian worldview and media landscape
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities and schedules,
- Excellent editorial, verbal and written communication skills,
- Ability to work under deadlines without compromising editorial standards
- Expert with AP style
- Agree with Crossmap.com's statement of faith
- Based in Washington, DC
Who We Are
Crossmap.com, an affiliate of The Christian Post, is a Christian living portal website serving the U.S. and global Christian communities launched in 2004.
Crossmap.com's vision is to gather and share every beneficial Christian resource in the world based on Biblical values, while promoting cooperation among believers and strengthening the faith of our site visitors.
The Crossmap network is pan-denominational, viewing all Christian denominations as equal constituents of the body of Christ.
Your application was submitted successfully.