We are looking for a producer for Christian podcast and video content; a driven, organized, creative-type who likes to create programs that are relevant and inspirational.
Location: Washington, DC
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
⁃ Work on The Christian Post podcasts and video production,
- Work with Edifi talent to record,
- Work with podcast and/or video editor to edit each episode,
- Coordinate actual upload of finished episode,
- Coordinate features of episodes on the Edifi app and social media,
- Handle all asset creation for promotion on Edifi and promotion by talent,
⁃ Record and edit podcasts and videos when necessary,
⁃ Manage a production and promotion calendar of shows that we produce,
⁃ Create marketing assets with video and audio clips from episodes,
⁃ Promote Edifi at events where there’s Christian podcasters and video creators,
⁃ Perform additional duties as assigned.
- 1-2+ years in professional podcast and video production, and high proficiency in editing on standard creative suites,
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent,
- Fluent in English,
- Excellent editorial, verbal and written communication skills,
- Knowledge of podcast and video trends, social media platforms and various media formats,
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities and schedules,
- Extremely detailed oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously,
- Strict adherence to deadlines, including tight turnarounds.
Benefits & Perks
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Paid maternity and paternity leave
• Paid Time Off
• Sick Leave
Your application was submitted successfully.