Seeking professional and motivated journalists to report on news from a biblical, Christian worldview. Possible promotion to section editor.
The Christian Post covers national and international current events affecting and involving Christian leaders, church bodies, and the general Christian public.
• Finding story leads and conceiving story ideas in respective sections
• Writing news and feature articles for website
• Cover breaking and in-depth stories of interest to our audience
• Cover national events in person and remotely
• At least three years' proven experience in news/magazine writing, preferably digital.
• Ability to work under deadlines without compromising editorial standards
• Expert with AP style
• Agree with The Christian Post’s statement of faith
• Based in Washington, D.C. or Dallas, Texas
• Include a cover letter with resume
• Provide 3 writing samples
Please fill out the application one time. Thank you.
Your application was submitted successfully.