The Christian Post is the leading Christian newspaper online in America. We keep believers informed of breaking news reports on current events in an objective and fair approach. Our businesses include providing digital advertising services for brands to reach our readers through a data-driven and results-oriented approach. If you are passionate about sales, marketing and social media, but care deeply about Christian world missions and media, Christian Post is the place for you.
-Brainstorm and plan campaigns for The Christian Post, its own products, and its clients’ products that will run on the website, social media, email blasts and podcasts.
-Optimize using A/B testing to formulate campaigns that deliver better results and higher conversion rates.
-Work with stakeholders to produce brand-consistent creatives for these campaigns. Work with designers and content writers to produce new creatives.
-Provide Social Media Manager, Campaign Manager, and Podcast Producer with required creatives in a timely manner.
-Communicate with vendors to plan promotional events and campaigns.
-Analyze campaign results to improve future marketing activities.
-Support Campaign Manager on any additional requests.
• Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
• At least two years proven experience working with marketing, specifically digital ad campaigns.
• Agree with The Christian Post’s statement of faith
• Experience working across teams
• Excellent Communication.
• Demonstrate empathy for customers struggles and challenges
• Intellectually curious
• Resilient in the face of objections
• Energy and Creativity.
• You are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates.
• Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
Benefits & Perks
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Paid maternity and paternity leave
• Paid Time Off
• Sick Leave
Please note that only candidates who answer all application questions below will be considered.
Your application was submitted successfully.