A technical role. Develop web frontend code based on UI, UX, and graphic design.
Web Frontend Developers display solid understanding of core engineering concepts, particularly related to web and ideally hybrid mobile app. They are focused on growing as an engineer as well as an designer, learning the team's tools and current processes, and developing productivity skills, as well as a strong background in web frontend development and Engineering best-practices like testing, source control, and agile planning.
Web Frontend Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside Backend Developers, Graphic Designers and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Determining the structure and design of web pages
* Ensuring user experience determines design choices
* Developing features to enhance the user experience
* Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design
* Ensuring web design is optimized for various devices and browsers
* Building reusable code for future use
* Optimizing web pages for load speed
* Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages
Technology & Skills Involved
* HTML5, CSS3 (intermediate)
* JS, CSS Animation (intermediate)
* Responsive Design (intermediate)
* Sass, Webpack (basic)
* Templating languages: PHP, NJK (basic)
* Frontend frameworks: React, Angular, Vue (basic)
* Git (basic)
* MVVM & Redux design pattern (basic)
* CMS such as WordPress, MVC pattern (basic)
* JS security (basic)
* CDN, frontend caching (basic)
* On-Page SEO (basic)
* RESTful API, JSON, webhook (basic)
* English (basic)
Benefits and Perks
Your application was submitted successfully.